- This event has passed.
August 29 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 pm GMT150
August 1st, 1985. After weeks of tension between NATO and the Warsaw Pact, the annual Zapad-drill in Eastern Europe suddenly converts into a grand invasion of Western Europe. Everywhere the borders of the iron carpet bleed, as forces of Eastern Bloc attempt to overwhelm NATO frontlines before reinforcements can arrive.
Some of the thickest fighting takes place between Hamburg and Lübeck, where the LANDJUT-forces, consisting of Danish and West German forces, fight to hold back the Warsaw Pact attackers until American and British reinforcements can arrive on the West coast of Jutland.
- We will be following the Battle Plans from the V2 Rulebook, p. 95, with each player choosing a Plan after reviewing armylists, revealing simultaneously, and rolling a mission accordingly.
Both players use either inches or centimetres.
- All players must bring 2 objectives..
- Annouoncements will be made 30 mins before the round ends. Both players will then have their last turn before the game is ended, both players having the same number of turns.
- Victory Points are scored as according to the Rulebook.
- Beverages are for sale on-site.
- The event is strictly no-smoking indoors.